Infrastructure

Investors are always looking for new opportunities for viable investments that meet their long-term commitments. The scale of global infrastructure investment demand is enormous. It's attracted investors' attention to infrastructure assets because of their favorable financial characteristics and the socially responsible nature of investments. While infrastructure investments were once, as a rule, the prerogative of the state, they are now opening investments for the private sector to provide financing for infrastructure projects. This has created a global opportunity for investment in infrastructure

Brookfield invests in infrastructure assets on a global basis. Our goal is to achieve returns through the acquisition and operational improvement of infrastructure assets, which are important to the functioning of regional and local economies. We look to use these investments to generate current income and capital appreciation for investors.

 

TRANSPORTATION

Transportation in the movement of people and goods from one location to another. it's an important element of the quality of life of a city or Nation and efficient transportation system has fundamental economic benefits as it allows people and good to move freely at low cost to build travel times. Investing in transportation can provide you with a number of unique benefits. This sector is made up of companies involved in the transportation of goods or individuals. There are airlines and trucking and railroad companies in the transportation sector. Many people choose to invest in this industry because it is a vital part of the success of our overall economy.The organic food business has a lot of potential for growth and success, as previously such a greenhouse was usually carried out on small family farms. But since the demand for organic products, this industry is growing, and accordingly the price, which has a positive effect on the income from deposits.

 

ENERGY

Try flying a plane without energy. Or building a car. Or turning on the lights and computers at a bank. Hardly anything we do can be done without exerting energy. Energy is in constant demand. And while it’s not entirely immune to swings and recessions, energy is certainly a safe and stable place to invest. There are many reasons to invest in energy and all its related sectors and companies. Investing in energy gives you opportunities to shape the future while earning income. Because energy generates more revenue than any other industry, it is a prime place to stash your investment.

 

WATER

One of the most dynamic and profitable themes for the rest of this decade will be investing in water. Purifying, filtering, transporting, storing and bottling water will become increasingly important global businesses. 97% of the world’s water is non-potable saltwater, which leaves only 3% that could be consumed by humans and most of that “water” is trapped in glaciers and icecaps. And the future is that fresh surface water is going to be more and more valuable as it gets more and more scarce. For most of the world, clean drinking water is a far more precious commodity than oil.

NEWS

Why Now is the Time to Invest in Infrastructure

6 reasons to invest in infrastructure ETFs

© 2019 Brookfield.

Zurich: Froschaugasse 58001 Zürich, Switzerland  |  E-mail: info@brookfield-euroswiss.com